Clean chicken. Marinate in mixture of wine (mostly) and
teriaki sauce. Add whatever you like to marinade. When
you are happy with marinade, add more garlic and a handful
of sugar and mix well. Marinate chicken overnight in
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Inexpensive full-bodied red wine
- Garlic, diced (or powdered)
- Teriaki Sauce, the thick kind
- Green Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- Small onion, sliced and separated
- White rice, cooked
- Vegetable oil
- 8" flour tortillas
Grill chicken on medium high heat until done.
Sautee peppers and onion until no longer crunchy.
Cut chicken into strips.
Place tortilla on plate, add rice. Cover rice with
Teriaki sauce. Add strips of chicken, then pepper
and onion mixture. Roll tortilla. The amount of
filling should cover the center quarter of the tortilla
or so. Put in just enough so that the rolling can be
All measures are approximate. Make extra fillings;
all reheat well in the microwave.
Sept. 25, 1997