Roadkill Variants and Optional Rules
- Box Canyon: The box canyon may not be used at
the finish line, that is, not in the last section.
Variant (Extra Death) Rules
Some of the upgrades are too wimpy. I've never seen
a car completely destroyed, so these are upgrades to
the lesser upgrades.
Optionally, add to the check chart that on a 6 result,
car loses a card at random.
- E: (Power Ram) +2 to Ram attacks only.
- T: (Mortar) Adds +1 to resolution
- U: (20mm Turret) +1 to Assault Rifles in addition
- X: (Assistant Driver) +1 to Assault Rifles in addition
- C,Q: Replaced by the Psychotic Driver upgrade. See below.
Psychotic Drivers may use one of the following abilities
once per deck. (It's helpful to invert the upgrade counter
- +2 Sideswipe
- +2 Ram
- Draw three cards at night while moving
- Void a spinout (Scree...Vroom!)
- Take four cards when using NoDoz.
- Use the TV Interview Landmark card as a Move/Road 1 card.
- Use the Blonde Hitchhiker Landmark card as a Move/Road 2 card.
- +1 vs. Tire Spikes
- Complete a Sabotauge or Theft or Siphon Gas voided by Assault Rifle,
but AR does 1 damage and causes a -1 check. Burglar Alarm acts as
an Assault Rifle for this purpose.
May 4, 1998